Get A Quote
Provides cover against legal liability under common law for damages and claimants costs and expenses of litigation in respect of bodily injury by accident or disease to workmen (employees) arising out of and in the course of their employment directly related to breach of common law or statutory duty.
- Out of work injuries
- Expenses/benefits payable from other insurances WIBA, third Party Motor Insurance, GPA, etc
- Injuries sustained outside the geographical area
- Employees below the age of 18years
- Any injury attributed to serious and willful misconduct of the workman.
- Injury or death resulting from deliberate self-injury